Prenatal Health Promotion Program
The Nest offers free services to expecting mothers. Services include distribution of educational materials and classes for women before, during and after pregnancy. It is a national collaborative program between the TTUHSC SON, LCCHWC, March of Dimes and Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
For more information call 806.743.6667 or fax 806.743.6668.
The Nest Goals
- Educate women about having a healthy pregnancy
- Educate women in prenatal care
- Create a supportive environment that promotes healthy behaviors
- Help participants overcome barriers to care and become assertive and informed consumers of prenatal care services.
The Nest Offers
- List of prenatal care providers
- Contact information for Medicaid and WIC
- Information and referrals given to other community resources in order to enhance the physical and emotional well-being of participant.
- Prenatal classes offered
- Pregnancy test - free
Monday — Wednesday · 9am – 2pm
Thursday · 9am - 1:30pm
Friday · Closed
Address: 416 Frankford Ave. | Lubbock, TX 79416