As we transition towards a full return to campus, University leadership is working diligently to increase capacity while maintaining safe and healthy learning environments.
This page was last updated June 14, 2021
Student Study Space
Student study spaces and rooms on all campuses are open at 50% occupancy level. Students will be required practice appropriate physical distancing while utilizing study spaces on campus. Additionally, unless a space otherwise prohibits food and drink, students will be allowed to eat on campus. Sanitation wipes will be made available to wipe surfaces before and after use.
- Academic instruction in Summer 2021 has been approved for 50% classroom occupancy.
- Schools will offer academic courses using a combination of (1) face-to-face, on-campus instruction; (2) interactive video technology (e.g., TechLink, Zoom); and/or (3) online instruction.
- Experiential learning activities (e.g., clinical rotations, community-based experiences) for students will continue in collaboration with participating sites and guidance from program accrediting bodies.
- Students will participate in research activities as instructed by laboratory personnel.
- Students should contact their program director with specific questions regarding their courses.
- Students must wear personal protective equipment during experiential learning and research activities.
- As we plan for the 2021-2022 academic year, we plan to return to 100% capacity on our campuses by August 1, 2021. Additional information and details for the Fall 2021 semester will be forthcoming as University leadership works to update our SAFE protocols, balancing increased campus operations with appropriate safety measures.
- Students should contact their program leaders with any additional questions about specific academic programs.
Updates will continue to be announced and posted on this page.