University leadership continues to work diligently to maintain safe and healthy learning environments.
This page was last updated August 3, 2021
Student Study Space
Student study spaces and rooms on all campuses are open at 100% occupancy level. Unless a space otherwise prohibits food and drink, students will be allowed to eat on campus. Sanitation wipes will be made available to wipe surfaces before and after use.
- As of August 1, 2021, we have returned to 100% classroom occupancy on our campuses.
- Schools will offer instruction using methodologies appropriate for each academic program and in accordance with approved delivery methods, such as (1) face-to-face, on campus instruction; (2) interactive video technology (e.g., TechLink, Zoom); and/or (3) online instruction.
- Experiential learning activities (e.g., clinical rotations, community based experiences) for students will continue in collaboration with participating sites, which often have site-specific requirements beyond TTUHSC requirements.
- Students will participate in research activities as instructed by laboratory personnel.
- All students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings on campus.
- Students should contact their program leaders with any additional questions about specific academic programs.
Updates will continue to be announced and posted on this page.