University leadership is working diligently to create safe and healthy learning environments.
We look forward to welcoming students back to our campuses.
- Academic instruction in Spring 2021 will closely resemble Fall 2020. Limited lecture courses will be offered in person, and online instruction will continue whenever feasible.
- Priority for on-campus instruction will be given to anatomy, simulation, laboratory experiences, skills assessments, and other course activities requiring specialized instruction.
- Students will continue to participate in experiential learning activities (e.g., clinical rotations, community-based experiences) in collaboration with participating sites and guidance from program accrediting bodies.
- Students will participate in normal research activities in collaboration with laboratory personnel.
- Students should contact their program leaders with any additional questions about specific academic programs.
Updates will continue to be announced and posted on this page.