University leadership is working diligently to create safe and healthy learning environments.
We look forward to welcoming students back to our campuses.
Schools will offer academic courses using a combination of (1) face-to-face, on-campus instruction; (2) interactive video technology (e.g., TechLink, Zoom); and/or (3) online instruction.
Experiential learning activities (e.g., clinical rotations, community-based experiences) for students will continue in collaboration with participating sites and guidance from program accrediting bodies.
Students will participate in research activities as instructed by laboratory personnel.
- Students should contact their program director with specific questions regarding their courses.
- Facial coverings must be worn by students and team members in public spaces on campus.
- Students must wear personal protective equipment during experiential learning and research activities.
The following decisions have been made regarding student fees:
- The Office of Student Business Services has credited the Student Athletic Fee for fall 2020 to all student accounts. If you had already made payment in full on your fall account, a refund was issued for this fee credit.
- Student Union and Recreation Center fees will not be credited for fall 2020.
- Course specific special instruction fees may be credited if the school determines students are unable to participate in a given course/clinical/lab experience.
Updates will continue to be announced and posted on this page.