Future Healthcare Professionals' Experience
- Date for 2021 has not been set yet. Check back for date announcement.
- TTUHSC Academic Classroom Building - 3601 4th Street, Lubbock, Tx 79430
- Registration is now closed.
The Future Health Care Professionals' Experience is a free event for high school and college students, college advisors, and parents, as well as anyone interested in pursuing a health sciences related career. All schools of TTUHSC are involved in the Future Health Care Professionals' Experience. To learn more about the schools please visit their individual pages:
- School of Medicine - MD, MD/MBA, MD/PhD, JD/MD, FMAT, MD/MPH
- School of Nursing - Traditional BSN, RN to BSN, BSN (Second degree), MSN, DNP
- School of Health Professions - CLS, MP, OT, PT, SLHS, SLP, PA, Audiology, AT
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - Masters, PhD, MPH
- Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy - PharmD, PharmD/MBA
The experience will include opportunities to tour the SimLife Center, the School of
Health Professions Clinical Laboratory, and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
(*must be 13 years of age or older).
NOTE: A tour of the Anatomy Lab will be available during two sessions. In order to go on this tour the Anatomy Lab Agreement Form must be filled out and signed. If under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the form. The completed form can be turned in at the start of the session.