Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
What is the Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)?
The Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA) is a student led, service oriented organization that strives to promote occupational therapy as a growing evidence-based profession. SOTA offers opportunities for community service, social events, leadership, and professional development.
Recent News and Events
- Starting January 27th: Night Owls
- Starting February 1st: High Point Afternoon Enrichment Classes
- Starting February 3rd: Mosaic
- Starting February 10th: PACE
- February 11th: Alstrom Angels Benefit Dinner Set-Up
- Februrary 11th: Mosaic Gala Set-Up
- February 11th: Mosaic Valentine's Gala
- March 24th: High Point Spring Disco
- March 27th: Blue Sky Give Back Night
- March 30th-April 2nd: 2017 AOTA Annual Conference and Centennial Celebration
- April 6th: BJ's Give Back Night
- April 9th: Alstrom Angels Beeping Easter Egg Hunt