The TTUHSC Libraries of the Health Sciences are open virtually!! We’re not checking books out, but our services and e-resources are up and running.
The Libraries will close at 5:00 pm on Thursday, March 19th and will remain closed while we weather the COVID-19 crisis until further notice. Librarians and staff will be working from home, and ready to assist. The many resources available through the library include:
- All of our databases, e-journals, and e-books. Start with the popular resources on our home page, or search for what you need in the complete list of resources.
- Reference and Instruction are available, including literature searches, tailored instruction, systematic reviews, and research assistance.
- Frequently Asked Questions offers answers to many questions about the library, or you can ask a question by clicking on the FAQ 24/7 button on our home page.
- The Methodology Lab will continue to take and fill 3D printing orders.
- Interlibrary Loan will still be able to get you resources not available in our collections. We can continue to get articles and book chapters, but not book loans until we return.
- All overdue fees and ILL fees will be waived during this period. If you need help finding what you need, contact us and for additional help.
- The TTUHSC librarians and library staff will be working remotely Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm. While face-to-face consultations and classes will not be available, you can schedule a consult with a reference librarian by Zoom, chat, email, or phone.