Types of Agreements | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
TTUHSC students walking through Lubbock campus courtyard.

What is this research agreement and who do I contact?

At TTUHSC there are several offices that handle different types of agreements. If you don't find your agreement type listed below, please contact the Office of Research at 806.743.3600.

Got Questions?

We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.

Erin Woods