Translate a TTUHSC Page
DISCLAIMER: Google Translate powered by Google is a third-party service provided and managed by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose an noninfringement. While Google has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators.
TTUHSC ONLY PROVIDES THESE LINKS TO TRANSLATION SERVICES AS A CONVENIENCE FOR OUR VISITORS. TTUHSC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE SERVICES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Translations are provided as a service to users of the TTUHSC website and are provided “as is”. As stated above, no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation services.
The official text is the English version of the TTUHSC website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Try Google Translate powered by Google by following the steps below.
- Copy the TTUHSC web page address/url you wish to translate. For example, https://www.ttuhsc.edu.
- Click here .
- Paste the TTUHSC web page address/url you wish to translate into the box on the left.
- On the right side, the web page address/url you pasted on the left will appear with
an arrow inside a box next to it. Click on the web page address/url or the arrow
inside a box.
- This will open a new browser window.
- In this new window, select the language you want to translate the page into.
- Once the page is translated into the language you selected, you can click on the links and navigate through the site. Google Translate will translate each page as it goes. You can also copy a specific TTUHSC web page url/address and copy it into the text box with next to the magnifying glass and hit enter to jump to that page in its translated form.