Breast & Cervical Care for West Texas
Access to Breast and Cervical Care for West Texas (ABC24WT) Program
TTUHSC Abilene has partnered with the TTUHSC Breast Center of Excellence in Lubbock and the Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) to provide no cost health screenings for women in Abilene and surrounding counties. The goal of this program is to increase the rate of HPV vaccination and breast and cervical cancer screening in West Texas.
|Pap Smear||age 21-64|
|HPV Vaccination||age 9-26|
If you have questions about eligibility, please contact us. Our basic eligibility requirements are outlined below.
- Be uninsured
- Meet age criteria for selected screening
- Meet income guidelines
- Reside in one of the following West Texas counties:
The following chart gives a general idea of the amount of money (income) people or families can earn and still qualify for services through this program.
|Family Size||Annual Amount of Income Allowed|
|For each additional person, add:||$17,920|
|Family Size||Monthly Amount of Income Allowed|
|For each additional person, add:||$1,493|
How to Apply
Qualifying for services is as easy.
- Complete an application
- Gather the following required documents:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or other government issued ID)
- Proof of Income (pay stub, tax return or personal income statement)
- Proof of Address (driver’s license that shows current address or any utility bill)
- Return completed application and required documents using of the following methods:
1674 Pine Street,
Abilene, TX 79601
- Upon receipt of your application and documents, we will verify your eligibility and contact you to schedule your health screening(s).
- Application (English)
- Application (Spanish)
- Personal Income Statement (only required if you are unable to provide a pay stub or tax return)
If you have questions about this program, we would love to hear from you. Send us an email or call our office.
1674 Pine Street
Abilene, TX 79601