Join our Diverse Workforce
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) Managed Care provides health services to approximately 30,000 patients in 27 correctional facilities at twenty-three geographical locations as a partnership with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
ENVIRONMENT FOR GROWTH
We’re committed to service, education, community, and innovation.
Managed Care offers career opportunities for many areas, including:
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Health Care Support
- Psychiatry & Mental Health
- Information Technology
- Legal Affairs
- Billing and Clerical
- Labor and Trade
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center offers many benefits and programs to care for our team members and their families.
As a state institution, TTUHSC provides comprehensive insurance benefits and retirement plans. And as a premier health care system, leading institution of education and research and employer of choice, TTUHSC invests in the growth and development of our team members. We are committed to promoting an innovative environment and supportive community.
- Comprehensive health plans and other core insurance
- Paid leave, including sick and vacation leave, with accrual increase after two years
- 10-15 paid holidays annually
- State of Texas TRS Retirement Program enrollment is provided with automatic contributions by TTUHSC
- Supplemental Retirement Programs – 403(b) or 457
- Retiree Insurance for lifetime medical benefits
- Tuition Assistance Program for Current Team Members
- Employee Dependent Scholarships
- Continuing Education & Lifelong Learning Programs
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Mental and Physical Wellness Programs
- Available leave for military service, bereavement, jury duty, required education and more
- Sick Leave Pool available to use when you or your immediate family are dealing with catastrophic illnesses or injuries
- LEARN MORE
Environment for Growth
TTUHSC Managed Care is a unique place to operate as a health professional, offering you the opportunity to work in a stimulating, independent and multifaceted workplace. Our health care system offers valuable and timely experience in innovative care while providing opportunities for training and career growth.