Step 1 Request an application packet
Request an application packet via email:
Step 2 Application Processing
Applications will only be accepted typewritten, in electronic format, via email to the volunteer services email inbox.
- Submission of a complete application packet meeting all program requirements
- Consent to a criminal background check and obtain clearance
- Complete an online safety training course
- Complete the required immunizations and be cleared by the HSC Employee Health RN
Applicants found to be in need of any immunizations will be required to obtain them during the processing period at their own expense. Failure to complete immunization requirements within the processing period will result in application denial.
Step 3 Application Approval and Scheduling
- Attend a new volunteer orientation session (Offered at the start of each session)
- Work with Volunteer Services to schedule your service dates and locations.
- Begin volunteering or shadowing in the scheduled location.
Renewing Your Status with Volunteer Services
Volunteers will need to renew their status each calendar year after being accepted into the program. Placement is dependent on currently available shifts.
- Updated TB Skin Test and Flu Vaccine documentation
- Update HIPAA Training
Please direct renewal questions to Volunteer Services:
Office Hours: Available by Appointment