The TTUHSC School of Pharmacy will require completion of a PharmD-MBA Application form by February 15 of each year. A PharmD/MBA selection committee will review the academic achievement of each candidate and forward a recommendation to the Rawls College of Business. Students should delay completing the Rawls College of Business applications until a determination of an SOP recommendation has been made. If the Committee does not recommend a student apply to the MBA program, the SOP program coordinator will counsel the student.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy Notice of Intent
- P0 and P1 students desiring to enroll in the PharmD-MBA program must sign an acknowledgement or disclosure form, which signifies an understanding of special curricular requirements for enrolling in the program.
- Complete a PharmD-MBA application
Please send completed forms to:Dr. Roland Patry at email@example.com
Rawls College of Business Application
The following applications are due by May 1 of the year of admission. The admission process for the Rawls College of Business MBA program (HOM) is comprised of one application.
Graduate School / Business School Application
- Electronic application at: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/howtoapply.php
- Requires a $65.00 fee
- Official transcripts for all schools attended
- GMAT scores: WAIVED FOR PHARMD-MBA APPLICANTS
- No essay is required
- Submit a current resume
- Two letters of recommendation that can be the same letters used for the PharmD application