Choose TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy
Top Reasons to Choose TTUHSC School of Pharmacy:
- Strength of Board-Certified and Residency-Trained Faculty
- Size of Residency Program & Success in Graduate Residency Placement
- # 1 in Board Certified Graduates in Texas
- Strength of Community and Rural Pharmacy
- High number of graduates who own their own Pharmacies
- High number of graduates who are Pharmacy Managers
- Alumni are Leaders in State Pharmacy Organizations
- Culture & Family - We truly care
- Top Ranked Program Nationally
- One of Least Expensive Pharmacy Schools in Texas
- Generous scholarship awards for half of students
- Regional Campuses so you can stay closer to home
- Over 1 million dollars in scholarships awarded to students
OUR STRENGTHS BY THE NUMBERS
WHERE CAN A PHARMD DEGREE TAKE YOU?
Visit the Texas Tech’s Pharmacy Exploration Center to explore digital eLearning activities and discover the diverse and dynamic opportunities a career in pharmacy has to offer!
Pharmacy is a diverse and rewarding career. Some of the top reasons why pharmacy is a great career choice are:
- It’s a Respected Profession – Pharmacists are consistently ranked as highly trusted professionals.
- It Offers a Generous Salary – In 2016, over 90% of pharmacists reported earning more than $100,000 annually.
- It Is People Focused – Pharmacy allows patient interaction and the opportunity to serve your community by fighting diseases and improving health.
- Helping People Get Well Can Be Deeply Satisfying
EXCELLENT JOB PROSPECTS
98% of TTUHSC Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy students are employed withing twelve months of graduation. Recent growth in the field of pharmacy has created more jobs than graduates and, with diverse job opportunities in more than 20 different areas, the future is promising for our next generation of pharmacy leaders.
OUR RESIDENCY PROGRAM IS A NATIONAL LEADER
We are one of the top three pharmacy schools in Texas and in the top 25% of programs in the country for admittance to PGY1 and PGY2 residency.
We ensure out students are prepared by giving them more opportunities to complete clinical training than most all other pharmacy programs in the country
LET US SHOW YOU
Take a look at our Dallas Campus below!
Start Your Journey
At the TTUHSC School of Pharmacy, our vision is to become internationally recognized for expanding the pharmacist’s role as a leader in health care by developing models of excellence in patient-centered care and collaborative drug therapy management through an innovative educational curriculum, all while advancing health care and science through cutting-edge research. Come be a part of our vision.
To apply to the program leading to a Pharm.D. degree, the applicant should:
Make sure that you are equipped with the details for application deadlines and interview dates.
Upon successful completion of our program, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy will award the Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (Pharm.D.). Successful candidates to the School must complete certain prerequisites in addition to meeting minimum GPA and PCAT requirements. MORE