Register to Bid
If you want to become a buyer, click “register”. Complete the form and go to the Buyer Agreement. Please read the Agreement thoroughly. The agreement is between the Registrant and Public Surplus, not TTUHSC. All payments will be made through Public Surplus. All items are subject to 8.25% sales tax unless the Buyer provides a tax exempt certification to TTUHSC General Services - Lubbock. Public Surplus will add a 10% premium to all sales.
- No contingency to your bid exist other than those stated in the listing at the time of sale.
- You may not retract, amend or modify a bid without prior approval by the Seller.
- You will be financially responsible for any bids placed using your username and password.
- You are capable of removing the property from its location within the required time frame.
- You have or can readily obtain the Trade Security Control (TSC) clearance to buy any property that requires a clearance.
- You are a real person or entity, with a verifiable address, telephone number and email address as provided to us.
- You are dealing in good faith and are not attempting to defraud, cheat, or wrong Public Surplus or any Seller.
- You have inspected every item prior to placing a bid or you waive the need for inspection.
- Except as otherwise stated in writing by the Seller on the Site, you understand that all assets are sold "as is, where is."1.4. Fees. Public Surplus charges no fees for you to register to make bids or purchases on the Site. However, if you bid on an item, are the successful bidder, and do not purchase the item, you may, at their option, be assessed a service fee equal to $200 or 40% of your successful bid price, whichever is greater. Other fees apply for other Services as shown on the Site. Fees may change from time to time. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, they may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.1.8. Electronic Signature. Prospective bidders are notified by this statement that your consent to these terms and conditions by checking the box indicating your agreement to be bound to these terms, meets the requirements of Section 101(c) (1) (C) (ii), the Consumer Consent Provision, of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN). You may print these terms and conditions, but they are subject to change by us. Changes to the terms and conditions will be effective from the time they are placed on our web site, in the terms and conditions section of the site, or any other section where they may appear.
We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.