Surplus Property | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
students on campus
Photo of miscellaneous items typically available in TTUHSC Surplus.



General Services serves as the central point for collecting, redistributing, selling, or recycling all surplus items including furniture, equipment and supplies for the Lubbock campus. 

Viewing available online only

To request common items from surplus, please click here


TTUHSC Building, 3601 4th Street, Room BA109, MAP

Information for On-Line Public Bidding

  • You may register as a buyer, search for specific items, or browse items from other agencies.
  • You may browse items without registering.

Link to Public SurplusĀ® filtered to TTUHSC Lubbock.

Link to Register as a Buyer on Public Surplus

Frequently Asked Questions

Acquiring Property

Newly acquired property will not be available for redistribution to agencies. TTUHSC surplus must hold all surplus items of value up to thirty days to allow TTUHSC departments the opportunity to view and acquire the items. Agencies will be given the opportunity to view and acquire property prior to items being placed on public sale. Please be considerate of the needs of other agencies. Do not tag or ask us to hold items for an extended period of time.

To register as a Texas State Agency, Independent School District,  local or county government, public assistance organization or to see if your entity meets the requirements defined by  Texas Government Code 2175.001, contact us at 806.743.2092 or email 

Frequently Asked Questions

Interagency Property Transfer Request form

Registered Public Assistance Organizations - Texas Facilities Commission's web site

TTUHSC departments view items on Public Surplus before they are offered for sale. If you need to view items for redistribution, please register with your TTUHSC email address and follow these instructions If you would like to bid on items for personal use, please use a personal email address and follow the instructions on the personal tab.

Additional information for departments is available on our internal web site for Surplus.


Got Questions?

We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.

Butch Castner