Forms and More
Hazardous Materials, Dangerous Goods, and Infectious Substances require training and certification in order to ship. Contact Safety Services at 806.743.2597 before shipping. Please plan ahead.
- FedEx Commercial Invoice - Original & three copies required on all International packages. (Document-only shipments do not require a Commercial Invoice)
- FedEx Hazardous Shipper's Declaration
- Universal Addressing Template - Template may be used for sending multiple items via any carrier. Email completed spreadsheet to Receiving@ttuhsc.edu
Use an Inbound Shipping Forms to issue a pre-paid shipping label to an outside entity
- Not available for international shipments - Use your departmental P-Card.
- FOP number is required
- Outbound items that need an accompanying pre-paid return label - Use the Outbound Shipping Forms, check Round Trip Shipping.
All returns should be coordinated with the vendor prior to bringing your item(s) down for shipping. Proper paperwork must accompany all return shipments.
For vendor specific return policies and procedures, contact the vendor. Staples and Dell return procedures are described below.
Most vendors will provide a Return Authorization number to include in your return shipment. This is a reference number and NOT a shipping number. Most returns must be shipped back to the vendor at your own expense. Your return item(s) may be shipped in Mail Services BC351 by USPS mail or by completing a shipping form (above).
The department is responsible for notifying Purchasing and Accounts Payable regarding any item(s) purchased through the TechBuy system. For assistance with TechBuy, please contact Purchasing at 806.743.7841.
Login to TechBuy and select the Staples punch-out.
Select "Order Management" on the upper right-hand side of the Staples site.
Select "Returns" then select the order number from your packing slip.
Complete the required fields.
Print three copies of the Return Confirmation page.
1 copy goes IN the box being returned.
1 copy goes ON the outside of the box being returned.
1 copy is for your records.
Bring your item(s) to Mail Services BC351 for Shipping Carrier pickup.
For more information contact the local representative at 806-773-6672, or Staples Customer Service at 1-800-527-3068.
Contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9897 or www.dell.com/contact within 21 days of the invoice date.
Obtain a Credit Authorization Number (CRA) from Dell Customer Service. Item(s) cannot be returned without a CRA number. CRA is NOT a shipping number.
Ship the item(s) to Dell within 5 days of receiving the CRA number at your expense.
Ship the return item(s) in Mail Services BC351 or by completing a shipping form (above).