Who We Are
The TTUHSC School of Health Professions Office of Research promotes clinical knowledge and practice through research in basic, applied, and translational sciences with the aim of advancing SHP scholarly activities among faculty and students.
The SHP Research initiatives are aimed at elevating the SHP Research Enterprise both regionally and nationally by transforming laboratory findings into healthcare practices. Our research encourages innovation that translates discoveries from the bench to the practitioner and public.
We Aim To
- Inspire discoveries through investigative research.
- Support research involvement by providing resources and opportunities.
- Promote collaboration using a team-based approach.
- Foster translation from research to practice.
Research Enterprises and Partnerships
- Center for Rehabilitation Research
- Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
- TTUHSC Clinical Research Institute
- TTUHSC Research Divisions
- TTUHSC Office of Research
- TTU Office of Research and Innovation
- TTU Innovation Hub
- TTU Office of Research and Commercialization
School of Health Professions Office of Research
Address: 3601 4th St. MS 6284