School of Pharmacy Apply Now
Apply to Pharmacy School
Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Pharmacy has an abundance of exciting, cutting-edge programs that allow students many different paths for those who are seeking a career within the field of pharmacy. The accomplished professionals who lead these programs guide our students through the outstanding educational lessons required to spearhead this ever-changing community.
- Complete the PharmCAS application
- Complete the TTUHSC supplemental application
- Submit transcripts for all institutions attended to PharmCAS
- Submit three letters of recommendations (pharmacy supervisors, science or math professors and pharmacy professionals preferred)
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the PCAT will not be required Fall 2022 application cycle. However, if your overall and pre-pharmacy GPAs are below 3.0, we may encourage you to take the PCAT to improve your application. For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Questions about the application process? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Pharmacy School
To apply to the program leading to a Pharm.D. degree, the applicant should:
- Access the PharmCAS on-line application
- Adhere to the timetable for filing an application:
- Application opens on or about July 14, 2021.
- International Student Deadline is December 1, 2021
- Priority Application Deadline is December 1, 2021.
Our office of student affairs and admissions processes applications submitted applications. It also provides advisement to students interested in pharmaceutical careers and offers student services to prospective and current students. If you have questions regarding admissions requirements, visit our page here.
Make sure that you are equipped with the details for application deadlines and interview dates.
Upon the successful completion of our program in the School of Pharmacy, TTUHSC School of Pharmacy will award individuals the Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (Pharm. D.), leading to sought-after opportunities and a promising career in pharmaceutical sciences. Successful candidates to the school must complete the certain prerequisites in addition to meeting our minimum GPA and PCAT requirements. MORE
We can assist you in determining which pharmacy courses you have taken fulfill our prerequisite course requirements. Pharmacy courses vary by the institution through which you received credit.