- We are delighted to announce that Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Center of Accredited Interprofessional Continuing Medical Education (TTUHSC CAICME) has been granted Joint Accreditation, a testament to our commitment to excellence in healthcare education. With this prestigious accreditation, we now have the privilege to offer accredited continuing education to the entire healthcare team. At TTUHSC CAICME, we believe in the power of education to transform lives and elevate the standards of healthcare. With our Joint Accreditation, we are empowered to provide top-notch continuing education opportunities that will enrich the knowledge, skills, and expertise of healthcare professionals, enabling them to deliver the highest quality care to their patients.
- Please check the Full CME Catalog, Featured Activities, Conferences and/or Grand Rounds for the current activities. You will find information about both in-person and virtual activities included in each listing.
- Online registration for TTUHSC conferences is now available. The "Register" button will allow you to register online for an activity once registration has been opened.
- **NEW** We have begun offering Online Enduring Material courses. Please click on the link for "Enduring - Online Activities". Please note that pre-registration is required for all enduring activities.
- Did you know that you can view your own information that is contained in our system? Visit the "My Portal" section of our website to Sign-up or Log-in to your account to view your credits, print a transcript, print a certificate (if available), complete an activity evaluation and more.
- Please note: There are continuing education marketing sites including information about Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Center of Interprofessional Continuing Medical Education (TTUHSC CAICME) activities. We do not have any affiliations with external marketing sites, and do not ensure the accuracy of the information posted on these sites. Registration for courses managed by TTUHSC CAICME can only be completed through our portal. Course registrations made through other sites cannot be honored. TTUHSC CAICME will not refund fees that were made through unaffiliated registration sites. Please report any unauthorized websites or solicitations for registrations at CME@ttuhsc.edu.
- Check back often for more CAICME announcements
- contact: email@example.com