Duties of PIT holders to Report
If you are a Physician in Training (PIT) permit holder, you must report, in writing, to the Executive Director of the board, the following circumstances within thirty days of their occurrence:
- the opening of an investigation or disciplinary action taken against you by any licensing entity other than the Texas Medical Board;
- an arrest, fine (over $100), charge or conviction of a crime, indictment, imprisonment, placement on probation, or receipt of deferred adjudication; and
- diagnosis or treatment of a physical, mental or emotional condition, which has impaired or could impair your ability to practice medicine.
Failure to comply with the provisions of this chapter (22 Tex. Admin. Code, Section 171) or Tex. Occ. Code, Sec. 160.002 and 160.003 may be grounds for disciplinary action as an administrative violation. Duties of PIT holders to report are specified in 22 Tex. Admin. Code, Section 171.5.
Texas Medical Board
P.O. Box 2018
Austin, TX 78768-2018
If you have any questions regarding this request, please feel free to contact our office. You can contact the Customer Information Center at 512.305.7030, by fax at 512.305.7009, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All TTUHSC students, faculty, and staff will be issued an official TTUHSC email account with the email@example.com convention format. This email address will be the only email address used for all official communications between the institution an students, faculty, and staff. Emails will not be directed or forwarded to another, non-TTUHSC account. See policy in its entirety here.
- ACGME - Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
ACGME POLICIES AND PROCEDURES (Revised 2/2009)
- AHME - Association for Hospital Medical Education
- ERAS - Electronic Residency Application Service
- NEW INNOVATIONS - Residency Management Suite
- NRMP - National Resident Matching Program
- TMB - Texas Medical Board
SUBSTANTIAL EQUIVALENCE - Schools whose graduates do not have to demonstrate that their education is equivalent to that of a Texas medical school.
- FAIMER - Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- TAGME - Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education
- NPI Registry - Look up your Resident's or Fellow's NPI number
- US Grad List
- IMG List
- Checklist of Incoming Residents and Fellows
- Acknowledgment of GME Policies and Procedures
- Confirmation of ECFMG Certification Authorization
- Clinical Clerkship Affidavit