Abilene Community Health Center
Health Care Services, Community Atmosphere
- To provide access to comprehensive health services to those in need;
- To reduce or eliminate health disparities among high risk populations;
- And to integrate student clinical experiences and faculty practice in effective delivery of health care services.
- Primary Care for all ages
- Prescription Assistance
- Care Management
- Physical Exams for all ages
- Minor Injuries
- Behavioral Services
- Counseling Services
- Sliding Fee Scale available based on income
- Commercial Insurance, HMOs PPOs
- Self pay
1749 Pine St.
Abilene, TX 79601
Monday - Friday: 8am - 12pm, 1pm - 5pm
(Closed daily from 12pm - 1pm)
Every third Saturday from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm- Walk- in’s Only.
- Call (325) 696-0600 to make an appointment
- Call (325) 696-0600 after hours, or 911 for emergencies
- Walk-ins welcome