Student Disability Services
Student Disability Services at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center provides services for students with disabilities and encourages accessibility within the learning experience by educating the campus community on related issues.
Apply for accommodations: Student Disability Services Application
Student Disability Services shares your concern in light of the current public health situation. As you know from previous communications, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center leadership is closely monitoring the pandemic situation and following all public health recommendations.
- If you have questions about your accommodations, please reach out to Student Disability Services via email or telephone.
- If you are immunocompromised or at higher risk for infection and have concerns about returning to campus, please review the information from the Centers for Disease Control.
- Please use this document below to assist with online accessibility features.
Accessible Resources for Online Instruction
- Accommmodation Guide for Students
- Documentation Guidelines
- Diagnostic Referral List
- National Center for College Students with Disabilities Clearinghouse