Premedical Enrichment Program
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine will be hosting their annual Pre-Medical Enrichment Program (PEP) for undergraduate students who are interested in primary care medicine and rural health medicine. Apply today!
This program is designed to produce well-qualified and competitive medical school applicants. Participants will gain admissions insight and acquire the tools necessary to become a competitive applicant. Opportunities include:
- Clinical and shadowing experiences
- Cadaver-based anatomy
- MCAT preparation
- Professional development
- Mock Interviews
In order to be eligible to participate in PEP, you must:
- Be a Texas resident
- Have a minimum GPA of a 3.25 on a 4.0 scale; must be able to provide an official or unofficial undergraduate transcript from each school you have attended to verify grades
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1050 or a minimum ACT score of 24; must be able to provide documentation to verify score(s)
- Provide own transportation while attending
- Have an interest in primary care medicine or rural health medicine
- Provide at least one letter of evaluation, preferably from a current or past professor or faculty member
The program duration will be from May 27th to June 7th 2019. The program is FREE of charge. The deadline to apply and to submit all supporting documents is March 19th 2019. Applicants who are selected to participate in the Pre-Medical Enrichment Program will be notified early May through email.