FMAT 10-Year Celebration October 27, 2023
Check here for details about the 10-year Celebration for the FMAT Program
We had a great time seeing graduates and students from TTUHSC's ground-breaking Family Medicine Accelerated Track (FMAT) Program at a Reunion and Celebration Dinner on Friday, October 27 at the Merket Alumni Center on the Texas Tech campus. The event was generously hosted by the School of Medicine Office of the Dean.
- FMAT graduates, current students, faculty, and others involved in the program through the years are invited to attend, and to bring their spouses or significant others to share in the celebration.
- A link to an RSVP form has been emailed, and is available HERE as well.
- If you are able to join us, please complete the form an indicate your meal preferences. Please RSVP by Monday, October 16.
- If you are one of our 90 FMAT graduates, please complete the form, even if you are not able to join us, so that we can be sure we have the most recent contact information from everyone.
- The Lubbock Department of Family Medicine will be conducting a Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) on Pain Management on Friday afternoon, October 27, for family physicians who would like to participate in this activity offered as part of the continuous certification process for Family Medicine. You may indicate your interest in participating in this KSA on the RSVP form. You'll be contacted with additional details.
Please help us keep our mailing list of FMAT graduates current. If you have updated information about new positions, mailing addresses, and email addresses for FMAT graduates, please drop Kale Bates an email and feel free to forward any emails you receive about this event.