PhD, MPAL, BA, RN, CNE
- Clinical Staff Nurse (CSN) Leadership
- CSN Leadership Competencies via the CSN voice/perspective
- CSN Leadership Competency supporting knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs)
- Competency application and effectiveness evaluation
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2020). Participation in nursing research: We can do better. Nursing: January 2020(50)1; p. 1-3. 10.1097/01NURSE.0000651812.87874.cb
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2019). Leader at the bedside: A mixed methods study establishing clinical staff nurse leadership competencies. Nursing Theses and Dissertations. Paper 111. http://hdl.handle.net/10950/2320
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2017). Clinical staff nurse leadership: Identifying gaps in competency development. Nursing Forum, 53(3). 10.1111/nuf.12217.
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2008) Nurses and computer competency. Journal of Nurses Staff Development. Sept-Oct; 24: 248-51
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2017). Clinical staff nurse leadership competencies: Unexplored opportunities. 2nd World Congress on Nursing & Nurse Education. FL: Miami.
- Boswell, C., Powers, R., & Franks-Meeks, S. (2017). Changing a culture to advance thinking. 44th Annual National Conference of the Professional Nurse Educators Group: Forging Revitalization, Eliminating Gaps Between Nursing Science and Patient Care. PA: Pittsburg.
- Ramdeo, C., Boswell, C., Powers, R., & Franks-Meeks, S. (2016). Creation of an Academy of Inquisitive Thinking®. ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference. PA: Philadelphia.
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2015) Poster presentation: Engaging staff nurses in personal professional development by gap analysis. Association for Nursing Professional Development annual conference. NV: Las Vegas.
- Franks-Meeks, S. (2012, October) Reducing 30-day All-cause Stroke Readmissions Using Evidence-Based Practice (Poster Presentation). Nurses Leading Change and Transfoming Care. NM: Las Cruces.