Resources for Residents
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GME MEDICARE FUNDING
Information relating to the requirement that certain information be provided to health care practitioners regarding the use and abuse of certain drugs.
All TTUHSC students, faculty, and staff will be issued an official TTUHSC email account with the email@example.com naming convention format. This email address will be the only email address used for all official communications between the Institution and students, faculty, and staff. Emails will not be redirected or forwarded to another, non-TTUHSC account. See policy in its entirety.
Applying for your Physician in Training (PIT) License
- Legislative Update Concerning PIT DPS Numbers
TTUHSC PERMIAN BASIN GME HAS UPDATED YOUR INFORMATION TO INCLUDE THE PIT DPS NUMBERS. CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT 432.335.2487
- ACGME - Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
ACGME Resident Survey
- ABMS - American Board of Medical Specialties
- AAMC - Association of American Medical Colleges
- FCVS - Federation Credentialing Verification Service
- FSMB - Federation of State Medical Boards Directory - Established to provide a centralized, uniform process for state medical boards as well as private and governmental entities to obtain a verified, primary source record of a physician's core medical credentials. FCVS obtains primary source verification of medical education, postgraduate training, licensure examination history, board action history, board certification and identity.