How to Reserve the Core Equipment
Access Event Management System (EMS) on the Office of Sciences Website or through your eraider.
- Click here for the link -->https://ttuhsc.emscloudservice.com/web/
How to schedule your equipment usage:
- Click on “Create a Reservation” on the upper left hand side of the page or on the “My Home” on the middle part of the page.
- Under “My Reservations Templates” you should have “Amarillo SOP Core Equipment Reservation” option.
- Click on the “book now” box to the right side of the “Amarillo SOP Core Equipment Reservation”.
On the Room Request page:
- Select the Date and Time you need to reserve located on the left hand side of the page.
- Then click on the “Search” button.
- Under Room Search Results, click the “schedule” option to see if the equipment is available for use.
- Click on the green + icon next to the equipment that you need to reserve.
- Click “Next Step” at the top right side of the page
- Reservation Details page.
- Enter your event name (i.e Your Name – Equipment Usage)
- Enter your Event Type (Lab)
- Enter 1st Contact information (find your name from the drop down menu)
- Enter a 2nd contact if needed.
- Click “Create Reservation”
You should receive an email confirmation for your reservations request.