Resident Application Policy
- Step 1, 2CK, 2CS are needed to be considered for an interview
- We Interview applicants that have passed the steps taken within 1 attempt only
- The cutoff score for Comlex is 550 and for USMLE it is 210
- All USMLE test must be taken within 7 years
- You must be a graduate of a US accredited medical school. No foreign medical grads and no visas.
- No prior experience needed
- There is no graduation cutoff year
- Only applications submitted through (ERAS) Electronic Residency Application System are considered. Information on how to apply can be found here.
- If you are attending a U.S. medical school, contact the Dean’s office of your medical school to apply
- If you are an international graduate, contact the ECFMG to submit your application.
If for some reason your school is not participating in the ERAS Program, contact:
Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N. St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20037 1127.
they will assist you in applying.