Hospital Medicine Fellowship
About the Pediatric Hospital Medicine (PHM) Program
Our PHM program began in 2017. It is among the first of the ACGME-accredited PHM fellowship programs in the country. We are committed to training pediatric hospitalists for careers in academic medicine or in a community hospital setting with a strong focus on education.
Faculty within our division include:
- CEO of the children’s hospital
- Leaders of the organized medical staff
- Pediatrics clerkship director
- Director for the fourth-year curriculum for the school of medicine
- Director of year 4 courses in pediatrics
- Leaders in quality improvement and heath information technology at our clinical sites
We have a collegial group of 10 hospitalists who work closely on educational, clinical, quality improvement and research projects.