How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We accept applications from September through December each year through the Electronic Residency Application Service, or ERAS.
- ERAS Program ID - 4004821256
- NRMP Program ID – 2973405F0
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation with at least one from Psychiatry
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE and/or COMLEX Transcripts
- Graduate of an accredited medical school within the past 5 years.
Those with post-graduate training will have this considered.
- Any gaps in training or medical school should have an accompanying explanation.
- Must be able to assume all responsibilities of training by July 1.
For international students:
Our Program can Sponsor J1 Visas ONLY | Must have ECGMG Certificate at Interview
US Clinical Experience is Preferred but not Required
- The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) would like us to remind you that the application process in ERAS is separate from the NRMP matching process. In order to be ranked in the Match, you must register with the NRMP.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to an inquiry regarding application status.
Once we receive your completed ERAS application, we will contact you to set an interview date.
- Your interview at TTUHSC affords the best opportunity for us to show you our program and for you to meet our residents, fellows, and faculty and see our facilities. The interview will allow you to become acquainted with our philosophy and practice for resident, fellow, and medical student education and for you to determine if this philosophy meets your needs.
- We try to provide a comprehensive yet enjoyable Interview Day. You will meet with our faculty, interact with current residents and fellows and get to know our community. You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions about our program.
At this time we are unable to provide any accommodations for the interview day.
We look forward to meeting you!
To request more information about our program or the application process, please contact our program:
Department of Psychiatry Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
3601 4th Street, STOP 8103
Lubbock, Texas 79430
Sarah Mallard Wakefield, MD
Fellowship Training Director