Graduate Student Association
Greetings, from the Graduate Student Association (GSA) officers!
If you have questions about your classes, professors or the Lubbock locale, we can help. Our job is to make your life at TTUHSC a little bit easier and as much fun as possible. Let us know what we can do for you.
The GSA is a student organized and maintained government body. Responsibilities of GSA officers include:
- Dissemination of pertinent information to its members
- Organization of Student Research Week Banquet
- Representation of GSBS Graduate Students on school-wide committees
- Coordination of GSA Journal Club
- Uphold the GSA Constitution
Graduate students who are enrolled full time are members of the GSA and there are no membership dues.
Benefits of GSA membership include:
- Travel awards for those students who meet set requirements
- Social events that allow students from all departments to meet in a casual setting to get to know one another.
There are many ways to contact us:
- Email always works great. We check it multiple times a day and can reply quickly.
- Track us down in the hallway. We might be up for a bit of conversation and coffee.
- Follow the link to our website from the GSBS current students page.