Admission Requirements | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center


House Staff Policies and Procedures



Licensure to practice medicine while in training is acquired from the Texas Medical Board.


International medical graduates require sponsorship from the ECFMG (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)



We are here to help. Feel free to call or email us.

Office of Graduate Medical Education

P: 806.743.2978

F: 806.743.1599

Email Us!