Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center provides exceptional training for students who are dedicated to making a difference and upholding our steadfast values of delivering compassionate patient care, visionary ideas, and integrity as part of our unified team.
Our three-year residency training program is designed to provide residents with increasing responsibility, access to our internationally-known faculty, and immersive experience in internal medicine clinics. As the field of medicine is vast and wide-ranging, our accomplished subspecialty faculty are available throughout the training process, allowing proficiency in a broad spectrum of procedures. Upon completion, residents will be truly prepared for fellowship training and for a career in internal medicine.
Resident Scholarly Activity
This is to accommodate for those who need the fact sheet in the scrolling images to be read aloud.
- #1 For Percent Subspecialize in the State of Texas (Doximity Residency Navigator)
- #2 For Best Cities for Gen Z to Live Well on a Budget (Yahoo! Finance)
- 100% Fellowship Match Rate in 2020 and 2021
- 92% 3 Year American Board of Internal Medicine Pass Rate
- 4.6 The Average Number of Publications for the Last 3 Classes of Residents by the Time of Graduation
- 1% Ranked "Top Most Popular" for Health Professions Specializations 2020-2021