Visiting Rotators | Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

"Can I rotate?"

TTUHSC at the Permian Basin does allow visiting/outside rotators from other ACGME/AOA accredited programs. Other visitor experiences may or may not be approved on our campus. See below for examples.

You are a ...

Foreign Medical School Graduate who wants to do an observership - Not Allowed

Resident in a current ACGME/AOA residency program - Allowed! (See below for instructions.)

Medical School Graduate and has not begun a residency program - Please contact Undergraduate Medical Education

Current Medical School Student - Please contact Undergraduate Medical Education

High School Student - We can help, but it is not guaranteed. Contact us with details. 

If you belong to any other group not listed, above, please call us and we are happy to help. 



Got Questions?

We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.