We are proud to share our Values-Based Culture with all our constituents – faculty, staff, students, patients and community members. These core values—One Team, Kindhearted, Integrity, Visionary, and Beyond Service—are integral to our purpose, and we aim to align with those values on a daily basis.
Unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission.
- Empower and energize one another to create positive growth
- Collaborate through open communication
- Hold ourselves and each other accountable by giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Foster a fun and healthy environment that encourages team spirit and belonging
- Promote and celebrate identities, experiences, strengths, and achievements
Exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands and a positive attitude.
- Assume good intentions
- Listen first to understand
- Treat all consistently with compassion, respect and an open mind
- Acknowledge all with courtesy and appreciate different perspectives
- Respond rather than react
Be honorable and accountable even when no one is looking.
- Be honest regardless of the outcome
- Make ethical choices in every situation
- Build trust by modeling respect and honoring commitments
- Be transparent in your purpose, expectations and actions
- Protect and conserve institutional resources
Nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations and a pioneering spirit.
- Promote an innovative environment that embraces appropriate risk, unique ideas, and evolving needs
- Be resilient, confident and fair when faced with challenges
- Inspire continuous curiosity
- Demonstrate and inspire commitment to lifelong learning and personal development
Create and deliver positive defining moments.
- Anticipate the needs of each individual and respond with empathy and a generous heart
- Invest in the inclusion, well-being, empowerment, and success of all by going the extra mile
- Collaborate to create pathways to equitable solutions
- Deliver excellence in everything we do